Crochet Cat Bookmark
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern is for a crochet cat bookmark. This pattern is made using mostly linked crochet stitches as well as Dishie yarn from WeCrochet. This is a perfect gift for the 'crazy cat lady' in your life! Or maybe you're a crazy cat lady yourself ;) This is a fairly easy design that utilizes the linked crochet technique and works up quickly. Make them as gifts, market prep or stock your online shop with these. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 ldc stitches x 2 rows = 1 square inch
Finished Size12 x 2 inches (flat body is 8 inches in length)
WeCrochet’s Multi Dishie yarn in these color:
and less than 30 inches of black yarn
- 4.00mm crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- polyfill or leftover yarn
- 0.8mm black plastic safety eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters