Crocodile Stitch Baby Bonnet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lightweight and perfect for the warmer months this Crocodile Stitch Baby Bonnet can be completed easily in one evening. You'll be able to add the crocodile crochet stitch to your crochet stitches that you've learned after making this pattern. This isn't your normal crochet baby hat, it's an old fashioned, yet updated bonnet. It could be the perfect baby shower present for a newborn and the mommy-to-be will be so thankful. Designed to fit up to a 17" head size (up to 6 months).
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
To see this pattern featured with other great crocodile stitch designs, check out Crocodile Couture and Decor: 24 Crocodile Stitch Patterns + Tutorial.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat
- Star Divine Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Kaleidoscope Owl Crochet Pillow