We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make these simple, textured coasters as a set, or gift them individually as mug rugs. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round Crocheting the back loop (pattern includes link to video tutorial) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Coaster: Approximately 5.5” (14 cm) in diameter. Materials King Cole Cottonsoft DK yarn (100% cotton, 3.5 oz/100 g, 229 yd/210 m) – 1 skein in 3461 Antique Gold, or approximately 120 yd (110 m) in any light weight cotton yarn for a set of 4 coasters. PLEASE NOTE: Each coaster uses approximately 30 yd (27.5 m) in light weight cotton yarn; each skein makes 7-9 coasters. HenPeckedHooks US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set. Yarn needle. Gauge Through Rnd 11 = 4.5” (11.5 cm) diameter in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters