We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This colorful guy can be a door decoration, mini garden flag or made into a pillow to snuggle with. I LOVE how the Super Tweed yarn turned out, making the perfect penguin body. He could easily be turned into an owl or other kinds of birds. An easy project, this can completed in a day. Thorough instructions included so even beginners with basic crochet skills can make this. I hope you will enjoy this project and share your finished pix."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10” at widest point x 15” tall
- worsted weight yarn
- yarn needle
- 2 small black buttons for eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters