We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Rose Bonnet is a sweet vintage style hat that will make your little girl look absolutely precious! It features a lace texture using simple stitches and tying straps that give off both a minimalist and fairytale vibe. The entire bonnet is crocheted in one piece, thus requiring no sewing at all. It is the perfect accessory and fits all head sizes, including: newborn, 6-12 month baby, toddler, child, and adult. A hat sizing and measurements reference chart is also included for custom sizing purposes. Easy to put on and wear, the Rose Bonnet is practical, comfortable, and warm. The traditional look of this bonnet doesn’t go out of fashion and will always trend with the more modern and contemporary pieces. It will make the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, craft fairs, and the like!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn, 6-12 month baby, toddler, child, adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- Easy Crochet Coaster Floret
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Moon
- Crochet Phone Case Olivia
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Athena
- Drawstring Bag With A Cat
- Paw Print Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters