Newborn Braided Ear Flap Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Newborn Braided Ear Flap Hat will look adorable used as a photo prop for your little one. If baby wears this crochet hat during the winter be careful of the braided ties. Don't add the floral embellishment and this hat can be worn by a boy or girl. Use fun colors to get fabulous stripes.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
See Michael's other great crochet designs.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags