17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Christmas ornaments are so much fun to make around the holidays. Snow is what makes you think the holidays are just around the corner. Here, you can find a beautiful collection of 17 crochet snowflake patterns to decorate hearth and home.
Snow inspires creativity. Whether you use snow to make a snowman, have a snowball fight, build an igloo, or make snow angels, your creative mind is at work. Of course, in the crafting world, you can make crochet Christmas ornaments in the shape of snowflakes. Once you crochet your snowflake you can embellish it in any way. You can add glitter to make it sparkle, you can add beads, you can turn it into a pin or even earrings, depending on what size you make it. Here are some of our favorite crochet Christmas ornaments!
17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes Table of Contents
Can't get enough Christmas crochet patterns? Check out our free eBook, Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet.
We just love these crochet Christmas ornaments inspired by one of nature's greatest works of art. While they look similar from far away, each snowflake has a goregous, unique pattern, just like these crochet creations. Some of these patterns feature small details like hearts or smaller snowflakes within the designs, which just adds to the beauty of these free crochet patterns.
- Bamboo Snowflake
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Floral Snowflake
- Irish Snowflake
- Snowflake Monday
- Mug Inspired Flake
- Crochet Snowflake
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern - NEW!
- 30 Minute Snowflake - NEW!
Don't stop with decorating the tree! Decorate your whole home with 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home.
Although snowflakes are such a classic Christmas shape, you'll be surprised at how many different ways you can use them. Here are even more crochet snowflake patterns, each with its own one-of-a-kind beauty. Use them to decorate your tree, mantel, front door, and more.
- A Snowflake Pin
- Beaded Snowflake
- Quick and Easy Snowflake
- Northern Snowflake
- Changling Flake
- 3D Wild Rose Snowflake
- Snowflake Doily
- Frosted Snowflake - NEW!
- Snowflake Cookie - NEW!
This Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake will show you that snowflakes don't have to be white. The gorgeous colors of this crochet pattern will make you fall in love with snowflakes in a whole new way.
Once you've decked the halls in your own home, don't forget about your friends! We've got you covered with 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- Bright Star Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Crochet Baby Blanket For Kyle