21 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Christmas ornaments are so much fun to make around the holidays. Snow is what makes you think the holidays are just around the corner. Here, you can find a beautiful collection of 21 crochet snowflake patterns to decorate hearth and home.
Snow inspires creativity. Whether you use snow to make a snowman, have a snowball fight, build an igloo, or make snow angels, your creative mind is at work. Of course, in the crafting world, you can make crochet Christmas ornaments in the shape of snowflakes. Once you crochet your snowflake you can embellish it in any way. You can add glitter to make it sparkle, you can add beads, you can turn it into a pin or even earrings, depending on what size you make it. Here are some of our favorite crochet Christmas ornaments!
21 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes Table of Contents
Can't get enough Christmas crochet patterns? Check out our free eBook, Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet.
We just love these crochet Christmas ornaments inspired by one of nature's greatest works of art. While they look similar from far away, each snowflake has a gorgeous, unique pattern, just like these crochet creations. Some of these patterns feature small details like hearts or smaller snowflakes within the designs, which just adds to the beauty of these free crochet patterns.
- Bamboo Snowflake
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Floral Snowflake - pictured!
- Irish Snowflake
- Snowflake Monday
- Mug Inspired Flake
- Crochet Snowflake
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- 30 Minute Snowflake
- Crochet Snowflake Using Punched Hole - NEW!
- Christmas Star and Snowflake - NEW!
Don't stop with decorating the tree! Decorate your whole home with 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home.
Although snowflakes are such a classic Christmas shape, you'll be surprised at how many different ways you can use them. To keep the snowflake theme going for your winter, don't let the rest of your house lack the crochet magic that your tree has. Here are even more crochet snowflake patterns, each with its own one-of-a-kind beauty. Use them to decorate your tree, mantel, front door, and more.
- A Snowflake Pin
- Beaded Snowflake - pictured!
- Quick and Easy Snowflake
- Northern Snowflake
- Changling Flake
- 3D Wild Rose Snowflake
- Snowflake Doily
- Frosted Snowflake
- Snowflake Cookie
- Delicate Snowflake - NEW!
- Pretty Snowflake Coaster - NEW!
This Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake will show you that snowflakes don't have to be white. The gorgeous colors of this crochet pattern will make you fall in love with snowflakes in a whole new way.
Once you've decked the halls in your own home, don't forget about your friends! We've got you covered with 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends.
What's your favorite Christmas memory?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns