17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Christmas ornaments are so much fun to make around the holidays. Snow is what makes you think the holidays are just around the corner. Here, you can find a beautiful collection of 17 crochet snowflake patterns to decorate hearth and home.
Snow inspires creativity. Whether you use snow to make a snowman, have a snowball fight, build an igloo, or make snow angels, your creative mind is at work. Of course, in the crafting world, you can make crochet Christmas ornaments in the shape of snowflakes. Once you crochet your snowflake you can embellish it in any way. You can add glitter to make it sparkle, you can add beads, you can turn it into a pin or even earrings, depending on what size you make it. Here are some of our favorite crochet Christmas ornaments!
17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes Table of Contents
Can't get enough Christmas crochet patterns? Check out our free eBook, Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet.
We just love these crochet Christmas ornaments inspired by one of nature's greatest works of art. While they look similar from far away, each snowflake has a goregous, unique pattern, just like these crochet creations. Some of these patterns feature small details like hearts or smaller snowflakes within the designs, which just adds to the beauty of these free crochet patterns.
- Bamboo Snowflake
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Floral Snowflake
- Irish Snowflake
- Snowflake Monday
- Mug Inspired Flake
- Crochet Snowflake
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern - NEW!
- 30 Minute Snowflake - NEW!
Don't stop with decorating the tree! Decorate your whole home with 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home.
Although snowflakes are such a classic Christmas shape, you'll be surprised at how many different ways you can use them. Here are even more crochet snowflake patterns, each with its own one-of-a-kind beauty. Use them to decorate your tree, mantel, front door, and more.
- A Snowflake Pin
- Beaded Snowflake
- Quick and Easy Snowflake
- Northern Snowflake
- Changling Flake
- 3D Wild Rose Snowflake
- Snowflake Doily
- Frosted Snowflake - NEW!
- Snowflake Cookie - NEW!
Once you've decked the halls in your own home, don't forget about your friends! We've got you covered with 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Star of David Crochet Ornament
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Neutral Stripes Crochet Basket
- Cari Slouch Hat
- Dragon Wing Scarf
- Lacy Shell Popcorn Stitch Pattern
- Autumn Leaves Dish Cloth or Hot Pad
- Stuffy The Christmas Penguin
- Squish Crochet Cowl
- Faux Mistake Rib Watchman's Cap
- Reading Room Crochet Sweater
- Totally Warm Crochet Jacket Pattern