Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
By: Deborah Atkinson for Snowcatcher
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Beautiful Snowflake Pattern really does add a touch of gorgeous to your home. Crochet thread is used to make these snowflakes, but you can also use Bamboo thread if you prefer. This is a free crochet pattern you won't want to pass up, especially since you can top it off with glitter for that perfect holiday sparkle. Work up the most beautiful holiday decorations you can find with this snowflake crochet pattern.
Crochet Hook: 10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband