Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for a fun way to spruce up your plain ornaments, then you'll love this Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover. Bernat Handi Crafter crochet thread is used for a dainty look that has a nice finishing touch to any typical ball ornament. Free crochet Christmas ornaments make great gifts and are the perfect way to decorate your home for the holidays on a budget. Use this as a stocking stuffer since it is cute and compact!
Crochet Hook: B/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- North Star Christmas Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Granny Star Ornament
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns