Tiny Stocking Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If this isn't the cutest little stocking you've ever seen, then you should look elsewhere. These Tiny Stocking Ornaments are absolutely adorable and deserve to be brought out for each and every Christmas season. Hang them on the tree for some fun, use them as a personalized gift topper, or just let your kids feel like they have something to call their own that is small and cute, just like them.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love this crochet ornament, check out our collection of 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover
- Candyland Crochet Cowl
- Every Man Crochet Scarf
- Pot of Gold
- Spring Sparkle Crochet Cowl
- Simple Springtime Cardigan
- Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket