Tiny Stocking Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If this isn't the cutest little stocking you've ever seen, then you should look elsewhere. These Tiny Stocking Ornaments are absolutely adorable and deserve to be brought out for each and every Christmas season. Hang them on the tree for some fun, use them as a personalized gift topper, or just let your kids feel like they have something to call their own that is small and cute, just like them.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love this crochet ornament, check out our collection of 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Formal Jewelry
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Collars for Kids
- No-Crochet Necklace
- Red Heart Cordial Yarn
- Sunrise Market Crochet Tote
- Painted Sunrise Summer Crochet Wrap
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Top
- Peek-A-Boo Baby Crochet Sandals
- Daisy Child's Crochet Skirt