Jingle Bell Ornaments
By: Drops Design
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Rock around your Christmas tree this year with these sparkly Jingle Bell Ornaments. This is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so make a bunch and give them as holiday gifts. Use red yarn as pictured here, or shake things up with green yarn, too. Jingle bells are always such festive Christmas decorations and are a great way to add to the holiday spirit in your home.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you just love adding more things to your tree, check out these 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Simple Stocking Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sarcelle Marron Throw Blanket
- The Storage Handler
- Carrie Earrings
- Amazing Grace Blissful Summer Hat
- Ripple Ridges Dishcloth
- Large Daisy Crochet Flower
- Stripes and Flower Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Easy Beach Bag
- How To Crochet A Ribbing
- Oversized Crochet Owl Pillow