Jingle Bell Ornaments
By: Drops Design
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Rock around your Christmas tree this year with these sparkly Jingle Bell Ornaments. This is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so make a bunch and give them as holiday gifts. Use red yarn as pictured here, or shake things up with green yarn, too. Jingle bells are always such festive Christmas decorations and are a great way to add to the holiday spirit in your home.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you just love adding more things to your tree, check out these 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments
- Spiral Crochet Ornament
- Super Cute Sweater Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Snowman Ornament
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Ornament
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Simple Stocking Ornament
- 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet