Jingle Bell Ornaments
By: Drops Design
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Rock around your Christmas tree this year with these sparkly Jingle Bell Ornaments. This is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so make a bunch and give them as holiday gifts. Use red yarn as pictured here, or shake things up with green yarn, too. Jingle bells are always such festive Christmas decorations and are a great way to add to the holiday spirit in your home.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you just love adding more things to your tree, check out these 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buzzy Bee DIY Backpack Crochet Pattern
- Extra Cozy Crochet Beanie
- The Great Pumpkin Crochet Baby Hat
- Artfully Simple Angled Crochet Scarf
- Top of the Tunisian Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Bright Crochet Mandala Slouch Hat
- Lucky Day Crochet Cowl
- Neptune's Arrow Crochet Scarf
- All Grown Up Crochet Cowl
- Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl