Jingle Bell Ornaments
By: Drops Design
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Rock around your Christmas tree this year with these sparkly Jingle Bell Ornaments. This is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so make a bunch and give them as holiday gifts. Use red yarn as pictured here, or shake things up with green yarn, too. Jingle bells are always such festive Christmas decorations and are a great way to add to the holiday spirit in your home.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you just love adding more things to your tree, check out these 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zippered Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Fauxchet Crochet Easter Eggs
- Ladder Fringed Crochet Scarf
- Beginner Barefoot Crochet Sandals
- Crochet Lace Patterns: 31 Crochet Shawl Patterns
- Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package
- Boho Crochet
- Adorable Bunny Baby Crochet Outfit
- Flirty Crochet Shawl
- Ruffled Crochet Baby Booties