Thanks for signing up!
Always Blooming Bouquet
By: Linda Permann
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart soft yarn really makes these flowers look real. Crochet flower patterns are the best as you can keep them around all year long without the hassle. Like its title, they're always in bloom.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
See this project and more in 8 Free Crochet Flower Patterns + Daisy Video.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Enchanted Forest Flower
- Wagon Wheel Flower
- Popcorn Stitch Blue Marigold
- Puff Stitch Field of Flowers
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- The 5 Minute Flower
- My First Crochet Rose
- Remembrance Poppies Pattern
- The Simplest Crochet Flower Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags