FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Simple Spring Rosettes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These Simple Spring Rosettes can be used as an applique for a variety of different crochet designs. Simply add this pretty flower onto any hat, bag, or sweater to bring a feminine touch to your item of choice. Use pink or red yarn to complete this free crochet pattern. It's a great applique to make if you're getting ready for warmer temperatures. Plus, this is one flower that you will not have to water!
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Lorene's designer profiile for even more free crochet patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Enchanted Forest Flower
- Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower
- My First Crochet Rose
- Puff Stitch Field of Flowers
- Popcorn Stitch Blue Marigold
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Extra Special Motif Flower
- The 5 Minute Flower
- Remembrance Poppies Pattern
- The Simplest Crochet Flower Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags