Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn (3 skeins)
Gifted by Premier Yarns
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor of AllFreeCrochet
SERENITY Chunky Weight yarn by the Deborah Norville collection is super soft you will love playing with it. Use free crochet patterns to make some great projects with this yarn given by Premier Yarns. The bulky yarn generally uses a size US K-10 1/2- M-13/6.5-9mm crochet hook and is made of 100% fine acrylic.
Some beautiful spring colors to look into are Cotton Candy, Sailboat and Almond. The names of the colors just make you think of the spring season and put a smile on your face. With just one skein of each of these colors there are still so many projects you can make, including flowers, scarves, dishcloths, baby gifts and more. The Cotton Candy color can be used for a little girl's gift, the Sailboat color can be used for that little boy that's on his way and the Almond color is a nice neutral color that can be used for anything. Baby shower gifts are great when you're using this Deborah Norville yarn.
I really love these yarns, the variegated colors are just so pretty and fun to work with. Don't forget about the softness; perfect for those who can't use wool.
For more information on Premier Yarns, check out their company profile here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders