Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Homespun Thick & Quick Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Homespun Thick and Quick by Lion Brand Yarns is another soon-to-be fan favorite among crocheters. This super bulky version of Homespun yarn is extremely soft to the touch and very easy to work with. It works up quickly because of its thickness, which makes it an excellent choice for cozy afghan patterns and soft winter accessories including hats and scarves.
Made in the USA, Homespun Thick and Quick is composed of 88% Acrylic and 12% Polyester. It’s available in 17 different colors including heathered solids and painterly shades, so you’re sure to find the color you love. Not only is this yarn easy to use, but it’s easy to care for, as well! Homespun Thick and Quick can be machine washed and dried, as well as dry cleaned.
Buy this yarn today at CutRateCrafts.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Chicken Boots Double Double Project Bag
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Envy
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Cross Double Crochet Stitches
- Pretty Pebble Stitch
- Learn How to Wattle Stitch
- Trendy Trinity Stitch
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch
- Bumpy Textured Granule Stitch
- Four Point Star Stitch
- Unique Crochet Tread Stitch
- How to Crochet the Basketweave Stitch
- Third Dimension Crochet Stitch