Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Homespun Thick & Quick Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Homespun Thick and Quick by Lion Brand Yarns is another soon-to-be fan favorite among crocheters. This super bulky version of Homespun yarn is extremely soft to the touch and very easy to work with. It works up quickly because of its thickness, which makes it an excellent choice for cozy afghan patterns and soft winter accessories including hats and scarves.
Made in the USA, Homespun Thick and Quick is composed of 88% Acrylic and 12% Polyester. It’s available in 17 different colors including heathered solids and painterly shades, so you’re sure to find the color you love. Not only is this yarn easy to use, but it’s easy to care for, as well! Homespun Thick and Quick can be machine washed and dried, as well as dry cleaned.
Buy this yarn today at CutRateCrafts.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Fall Crochet Cowl
- Thatch Roof Crochet House
- Vintage Inspired Crochet Potholder
- Hoop Crochet Mandala
- Crochet Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- How to Crochet the Larksfoot Stitch Tutorial
- "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" Inspired Crochet Hats
- Puff Stitch Crochet Beanie
- Snowflake Crochet Cloche Hat
- Duckling Crochet Baby Booties