Star of Bethlehem Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Star of Bethlehem Ornament as a decorative reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. This eight-pointed Christmas star ornament will add a beautiful touch to your family's tree this year. Gold crochet thread is used to work up this special crochet pattern. Whether or not you consider yourself a religious person, it's impossible to ignore the beauty of this homemade ornament. Make this for your family's tree, or give it as a homemade Christmas gift this year.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tiny Tim Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Jingle Bell Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- Bright Star Ornament
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 16 Crochet Animal Blanket Patterns
- Your Crochet New Years Resolution: Crochet Projects by Skill Level
- Black Cat Hat
- Spider Web Applique
- Beauty and the Beast Shawl
- Bailey Boot Cuffs
- Fun and Flirty Winter Scarf
- Loving Hearts Wrap
- Autumn Sunrise Hat
- Amazing Grace Beanie