Star of Bethlehem Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Star of Bethlehem Ornament as a decorative reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. This eight-pointed Christmas star ornament will add a beautiful touch to your family's tree this year. Gold crochet thread is used to work up this special crochet pattern. Whether or not you consider yourself a religious person, it's impossible to ignore the beauty of this homemade ornament. Make this for your family's tree, or give it as a homemade Christmas gift this year.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun