Star of Bethlehem Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Star of Bethlehem Ornament as a decorative reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. This eight-pointed Christmas star ornament will add a beautiful touch to your family's tree this year. Gold crochet thread is used to work up this special crochet pattern. Whether or not you consider yourself a religious person, it's impossible to ignore the beauty of this homemade ornament. Make this for your family's tree, or give it as a homemade Christmas gift this year.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Spiral Crochet Ornament
- Super Cute Sweater Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Snowman Ornament
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Ornament
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Simple Stocking Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet