Star of Bethlehem Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Star of Bethlehem Ornament as a decorative reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. This eight-pointed Christmas star ornament will add a beautiful touch to your family's tree this year. Gold crochet thread is used to work up this special crochet pattern. Whether or not you consider yourself a religious person, it's impossible to ignore the beauty of this homemade ornament. Make this for your family's tree, or give it as a homemade Christmas gift this year.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Crochet Bowl Cozy
- Crochet Baby Blanket For Kyle