Star of Bethlehem Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Star of Bethlehem Ornament as a decorative reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. This eight-pointed Christmas star ornament will add a beautiful touch to your family's tree this year. Gold crochet thread is used to work up this special crochet pattern. Whether or not you consider yourself a religious person, it's impossible to ignore the beauty of this homemade ornament. Make this for your family's tree, or give it as a homemade Christmas gift this year.
Crochet Hook: 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 31 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Mom's Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet