5 1/2 Hour Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Wrap up in a 5 1/2 Hour Throw that takes hardly any time at all to complete. There really is no better way to spend your time than creating a lovely throw blanket with this free crochet pattern. It is fun to work up, especially since it goes by so quickly, and will keep you warm and cozy as you spend your days by the fireplace with a book or coffee in hand.
Crochet Hook: Q or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012 for more projects that you'll love!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags