Shamrock and Leprechaun Crochet Pattern
By: Petra Monaco
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using a free crochet St. Patrick's day pattern is great for this holiday. Get in the spirit and become Irish for a day. This leprechaun and shamrock are great to hang from the rear view mirror of your car.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crochet Shamrock and Four Leaf Clover
- Lucky Shamrock Afghan
- Beaded Shamrock Doily
- 11 Crochet St. Patrick's Day Patterns
- Lucky Green Necklace
- Shamrock and Leprechaun Crochet Pattern
- St. Patrick's Day Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Irish Shamrock Motif
- Crocheted Shamrock Garland Pattern
- Lucky Shamrock Coaster
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags