11 Crochet St. Patrick's Day Patterns
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
St. Patrick's day is a great time to celebrate your Irish heritage. I love wearing all the fun buttons that say "I'm Irish". It's really neat to see all the handmade crafts people make for this holiday. I've seen everything from hair accessories, to pins and even green crocheted outfits and hats.
This St. Patrick's Day, you can use free crochet patterns to decorate your home, decorate your outfit and just be that fun person all decked out in green patterns. Find our favorite St. Patty's Day crochet patterns below.
Crocheting your own free St. Patrick's Day crochet patterns is always such a thrill. When you know you have a great pattern to make, nothing excites you more. Below you can find a great bunch of patterns for the Irish holiday on March 17. Use your crochet skills and get crafty.
- Shamrock and Leprechaun Crochet Pattern- This is such a fun crochet shamrock pattern to make. Not only can you decorate your home with it but you can decorate your car with it too. Instead of those fuzzy dice hanging you can hang this crochet pattern.
- Leprechaun Hat Candy Dish- Once you get the hang of this pattern you can make many of them. St.Patrick's day free crochet pattern have never been cuter. This little candy dish can hold your chocolate gold coins or any other small candies.
- My Shamrock Garland- Decorate your home with this lovely garland crochet pattern. You can get into the holiday this way. Using different colored shades of green you can really get festive and make the house look like an Irish household.
- 4 Leaf Clover Doily- This is one of my favorites. The pattern look so delicate and professionally made. This is an intermediate crochet pattern that you will fall in love with while making it. It also makes for a really nice gift for an Irish friend of yours.
- Pot O' Gold Coaster- These coasters are a great use of St. Patrick's day free crochet patterns. Set the table with these colorful coasters when you have guests over for your corned beef and cabbage dinner.
- St. Patrick's Day Top Hat- Crochet this top hat to wear out on Patty's day. If you have an Irish parade to go to then you can sport your new crocheted hat. It's an intermediate pattern that you'll look great in.
- St. Patrick's Day Granny Square Crochet Pattern: This is a versatile granny square crochet pattern that can be used for so many different projects.
- Crocheted Shamrock Garland Pattern: Wearing green on March 17 is just not enough; decorate your house and begin celebrating this Irish holiday on March 1.
- Lucky Shamrock Afghan: Add a touch of green to your living room with this free crochet afghan pattern. if you use the right shade of green, this crochet blanket can also be kept out all spring.
- Lucky Green Necklace: Make everyone green with envy this year when you wear this stylish accessory.
- Leprechaun Dog Hat: Don't forget about Fido! Even the family dog can be included in the festivities with this adorable crochet hat pattern.
Find our complete collection of free crochet patterns for St. Patrick's Day right here.
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crochet Shamrock and Four Leaf Clover
- Beaded Shamrock Doily
- Lucky Shamrock Afghan
- 11 Crochet St. Patrick's Day Patterns
- Lucky Green Necklace
- St. Patrick's Day Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Shamrock and Leprechaun Crochet Pattern
- Lucky Shamrock Coaster
- Itty Bitty Shamrock
- Crocheted Shamrock Garland Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband