Homemade Halloween Treat Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a homemade touch to your trick-or-treating adventures this year with this Homemade Halloween Treat Bag. Your little ghosts and goblins will love toting this crocheted bag around with them as they collect their candy. The candy corn design is the perfect color combination for this festive treat bag, but feel free to use any 3 colors of worsted weight yarn you prefer. Add a decorative ribbon for a nice finishing touch. This free crochet pattern is quick and easy to work up.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Red Riding Hood and The Wolf Costumes
- Mini Me Crochet Witch Hat and Shawl
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Rapunzel Braid Wig
- Heroine For a Day Costume
- Happy Halloween Throw
- Metallic Masquerade Mask
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags