Thanks for signing up!
Peter Rabbit Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This adorable Peter Rabbit Applique is a crazy quick work up and excellent stash buster. Worked up in baby weight yarn, this free crochet pattern is perfect for the spring season. You could work up a whole family of bunnies to help fill an Easter basket or even make a bunny garland with them. The pattern suggests making the bunny eye out of a small amount of black yarn. If you're making a bunny applique for a child, consider adding a googly eye instead.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags