Chevron Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color to your outfit with the Chevron Crochet Cowl. A simple ripple design is used to give this crocheted cowl a visually appealing design. Crocheted scarves like this have no beginning and no end, and it's meant to keep your neck warm and cozy. Work up this easy crochet pattern using your favorite four colors of worsted weight yarn. It measures 13.5 inches long by 13.5 inches wide when complete.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Formal Jewelry
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Collars for Kids
- No-Crochet Necklace
- Red Heart Cordial Yarn
- Sunrise Market Crochet Tote
- Painted Sunrise Summer Crochet Wrap
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Top
- Peek-A-Boo Baby Crochet Sandals
- Daisy Child's Crochet Skirt