Chevron Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color to your outfit with the Chevron Crochet Cowl. A simple ripple design is used to give this crocheted cowl a visually appealing design. Crocheted scarves like this have no beginning and no end, and it's meant to keep your neck warm and cozy. Work up this easy crochet pattern using your favorite four colors of worsted weight yarn. It measures 13.5 inches long by 13.5 inches wide when complete.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More