Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet this Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl using the v-stitch and any color wool yarn of your choice. All you need is one skein to complete this free crochet scarf pattern. Because it is so quick to crochet, this makes a great last-minute gift idea for friends and family. It will be hard to give this design away though once you complete it, so you might want to make one for yourself, too! It's a trendy fashion accessory that will keep your neck warm when it's cold outside.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fields of Sunflowers Granny Square
- Monster Love Bugs
- Ribbed Baby Bonnet Cap
- Pretty Pineapple Dishcloth
- Teeny Toddler Top
- Hanging Crochet Towel Topper
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover