Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet this Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl using the v-stitch and any color wool yarn of your choice. All you need is one skein to complete this free crochet scarf pattern. Because it is so quick to crochet, this makes a great last-minute gift idea for friends and family. It will be hard to give this design away though once you complete it, so you might want to make one for yourself, too! It's a trendy fashion accessory that will keep your neck warm when it's cold outside.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Shooting Star Stitch Cowl
- Foxy Faux-Knit Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Make a Wish Crochet Cowl
- Hearthside Crochet Cowl
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- San Francisco Cowl Wrap
- Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl
- Learn How to Crochet a Cowl and Infinity Scarf
- "Mommy and Me" Matching Crochet Scarves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honestly Easy Tunisian Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Premier Serenity Active Yarn
- Pastel Heaven Baby Blanket
- Shells and Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Santa's Angel Baby Booties
- Holiday Spirits Crochet Cover
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Makeshift Mistletoe Kissing Ball
- Christmas Tree Decorative Duo