Simple Stocking Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you need a quick Christmas gift idea, then get to work on this Simple Stocking Ornament. This is an easy crochet pattern that's quick to work up for the holidays using red and white yarn. This can also be used as a cute homemade gift topper, and then used as a Christmas tree ornament once the gift is given. Have fun with your gifts this year to add a cute personalized touch!
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Brand Textures Yarn
- Buttoned Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Bright Popcorn Crochet Granny Square
- Fourth of July Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Textures Crochet Top Pattern
- Top 10 Yarn Brands
- Sunshine Crochet Bag
- All Seasons Crochet Beret
- 19 Summer Crochet Wearables: Crochet Hats, Tops, and Crochet Jewelry