Granny Square Stocking Ornament
By: Allen Williams for Eating Out Loud
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make yourself a Granny Square Stocking Ornament for Christmas this year or make many in different colors to use for a gift exchange. Hang this Christmas crochet ornament on the tree or fill it with little treats for the kids...or Santa! It would also make an excellent gift topper for your holiday presents. Once the gift is given, this can be hung on the tree and enjoyed year after year.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and others in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Gold Christmas Ornament
- Tiny Tim Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Ornamental Owl Crochet Pattern
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Jingle Bell Ornaments
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More