Granny Square Stocking Ornament
By: Allen Williams for Eating Out Loud
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make yourself a Granny Square Stocking Ornament for Christmas this year or make many in different colors to use for a gift exchange. Hang this Christmas crochet ornament on the tree or fill it with little treats for the kids...or Santa! It would also make an excellent gift topper for your holiday presents. Once the gift is given, this can be hung on the tree and enjoyed year after year.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and others in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Ornament Cover
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Bright Star Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seton Crochet Group
- Yarn Butler
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts