Granny Square Stocking Ornament
By: Allen Williams for Eating Out Loud
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make yourself a Granny Square Stocking Ornament for Christmas this year or make many in different colors to use for a gift exchange. Hang this Christmas crochet ornament on the tree or fill it with little treats for the kids...or Santa! It would also make an excellent gift topper for your holiday presents. Once the gift is given, this can be hung on the tree and enjoyed year after year.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and others in 23 Crocheted Christmas Gifts for Friends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pastel Heaven Baby Blanket
- Shells and Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Santa's Angel Baby Booties
- Holiday Spirits Crochet Cover
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Makeshift Mistletoe Kissing Ball
- Christmas Tree Decorative Duo
- Berry Leaf Table Runner
- Santa's Helpers Aprons
- Picture Ornament Frames