How to Crochet a Ripple Stitch: Part 2
By: Michael Sellick
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
In this video tutorial, Michael Sellick teaches you how to crochet a ripple stitch, which is a very beautiful yet tricky crochet technique. This stitch is often used in crochet patterns for afghans and more.
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Create a Tunisian Simple Stitch
- How to Filet Crochet Part 1
- How to Crochet a Granny Square: Right-Handed
- How to Tunisian Double Crochet
- How to Create Tunisian Crochet The Base Row
- How to Crochet a Chainless Foundation
- How To Make A Magic Loop And Double Ring For Amigurumi
- How to Make a Knotless Russian Join
- How to Change Colors in Tunisian Crochet
- How Do You Read a Crochet Pattern?
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband