FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Beginner Crochet Headband Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
All you need is one miniature skein of yarn to complete this Beginner Crochet Headband Pattern. Yes, we said miniature skein of yarn! In fact, LESS than one skein of Lion Brand's Bonbons yarn is used to complete this easy crochet headband tutorial. Use any color yarn you want to work up this easy crochet pattern. Headbands are always a great accessory to have on hand any time of the year, and this sinfully simple design is unbelievably easy to crochet. It's a great pattern for beginners.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out this headband and more at Learn to Crochet: 25 Simple Crochet Patterns for Beginners!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Pretty Woman Hat Band
- Crochet Fall Headband
- 23 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- Love That Anthro Headband Braid
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts
- Lounging Around Hair Kerchief
- Mobius Headband Earwarmer
- 20 Free Crochet Brooch Patterns + Crochet Video
- Bow Boot Cuffs
- Belle's Rose Brooch
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags