Jingle Bell Ornaments
By: Drops Design
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Rock around your Christmas tree this year with these sparkly Jingle Bell Ornaments. This is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so make a bunch and give them as holiday gifts. Use red yarn as pictured here, or shake things up with green yarn, too. Jingle bells are always such festive Christmas decorations and are a great way to add to the holiday spirit in your home.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you just love adding more things to your tree, check out these 16 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Holiday Stripes Afghan
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet
- Tunisian Christmas Stocking
- Beaded Snowflake
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Christmas Gifts for Her: 26 Crochet Gifts for Mom
- Zigzag Christmas Stocking
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags