By: Susan Allen from Sue Allen Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a free crochet pattern that's perfect for beginners? Decorate your ornaments with this lovely Ornament Cover that mimics the elegance of a snowflake. All you need are some plain-colored ornaments that you can put this cover on, and you will have a crocheted Christmas tree in no time. These covers are simple to make and would be perfect hanging from multiple branches on your tree.
Crochet Hook: 5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns