By: Susan Allen from Sue Allen Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a free crochet pattern that's perfect for beginners? Decorate your ornaments with this lovely Ornament Cover that mimics the elegance of a snowflake. All you need are some plain-colored ornaments that you can put this cover on, and you will have a crocheted Christmas tree in no time. These covers are simple to make and would be perfect hanging from multiple branches on your tree.
Crochet Hook: 5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- 17 Crochet Christmas Ornaments: Snowflakes
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Star of David Crochet Ornament
- 3 Lace Bell Ornaments
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornament
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns