By: Susan Allen from Sue Allen Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a free crochet pattern that's perfect for beginners? Decorate your ornaments with this lovely Ornament Cover that mimics the elegance of a snowflake. All you need are some plain-colored ornaments that you can put this cover on, and you will have a crocheted Christmas tree in no time. These covers are simple to make and would be perfect hanging from multiple branches on your tree.
Crochet Hook: 5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Brand Textures Yarn
- Buttoned Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Bright Popcorn Crochet Granny Square
- Fourth of July Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Textures Crochet Top Pattern
- Top 10 Yarn Brands
- Sunshine Crochet Bag
- All Seasons Crochet Beret
- 19 Summer Crochet Wearables: Crochet Hats, Tops, and Crochet Jewelry