By: Susan Allen from Sue Allen Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a free crochet pattern that's perfect for beginners? Decorate your ornaments with this lovely Ornament Cover that mimics the elegance of a snowflake. All you need are some plain-colored ornaments that you can put this cover on, and you will have a crocheted Christmas tree in no time. These covers are simple to make and would be perfect hanging from multiple branches on your tree.
Crochet Hook: 5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders