Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Chemo Caps and Wraps
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Chemo Caps and Wraps
Publisher: Annie's Attic/DRG
Reviewed by: Jessica Farris of FaveCrafts.com
Chemo Caps and Wraps caters to the warm-hearted philanthropist in everyone. Featuring a collection of patterns gorgeous hats and shawls for all ages and genders, this book inspires readers to channel their creative skills toward the greater good. The patterns were compiled by Halos of Hope, a group of volunteers dedicated to creating a hand-crafted hat for chemo patients struggling to win their battles against cancer.
Readers are invited to use the patterns not only to create personal gifts, but to create hats and shawls to donate to Halos of Hope, where they will be given to cancer patients in need of warmth and comfort in their time of hardship. Classic designs like the Cable Cap and Lapghan are interspersed among more complex patterns like the Star Flower Cap and the Spiral Cap. The Infusion Wrap pattern is a wonderful gift or donation that provides comfort for patients who spend long hours in chilly hospital rooms during treatment.
This book includes stunning photographs of cancer survivors and the friends and family members dedicated to honoring those who fought against the effects of a terrible disease. Heartwrenching stories give way to the smiles of survivors and family members who have found comfort through the art of crochet. Every reader will be inspired to contribute to Halos of Hope as well as any cancer patients and survivors in their lives.
Shop for more crochet books by DRG Publications at CutRateCrafts.com.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fun for Fall Girl's Crochet Purse
- Music Note Crochet Appliques
- Perfectly Pink Crochet Neck Warmer
- Pink Flower Crochet Shawl
- Wonderfully Wavy Dishcloth Pattern
- Beautiful Bubble Baby Booties
- Sweet as Candy Baby Bib
- Double Bow Crochet Headband
- Itty Bitty Bow Sandals Pattern
- Colorful Crochet Camera Strap