Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Crochet that Fits
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet that Fits
By: Mary Jane Hall
Published by: F&W Publications, Inc.
Book Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
“Shaped fashions without increases or decreases.” You will love this book as the patterns are made to fit your body. Feel good about yourself and show your fashionista side. Every woman needs a little black dress for that special occasion so go ahead and crochet it. You can also find slippers, baby doll tops, shrugs, bags and more. There are 33 step-by-step projects with beautiful bold pictures for you to follow along with graphs and charts making it easy to make your new wardrobe. Looking for a headband or hat? That’s in here too.
The best parts about this book are the stitch and gauge guides provided in full with pictures. You’ll never want to buy clothes again, and why would you? You now have the ability to create some wonderful free crochet patterns to make for yourself, your children or a friend. The instructions make it easy to adjust the sizes because that saying “one size fits all” is just not true.
Shop for more prodcuts by F&W Publications at CutRateCrafts.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns