8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Floral Tissue Box Cover
By: Roseanna Beck
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You can always use a floral tissue box cover to spruce up any room. This Floral Tissue Box Cover is an easy crochet pattern for you to make. Have allergies in the summertime? You'll want this pretty box by your side at all times. Silk flowers are incorporated into this free crochet pattern to give it a realistic look. This DIY tissue box cover would make a cute homemade gift idea for a sick friend.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 skein each White and Petal Pink Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- H crochet hook or size needed for guage
- Tapesty Needle
- Sewing Needle and Thread
- 4 Various Silk Flowers and 4 small white buds
- Boutique Tissue Box
4 rows = 1”
4 scs = 1 ¼”
STITCH GUIDE: Chain (ch), Single Crochet (sc), Slip Stitch (sl st)
SIDES (make 4)
Row 1 – With pink ch 14, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across, fasten off and turn. (13 scs)
Row 2 – With white sc in each sc across, ch 1 and turn.
Rows 3-19 – Rep Row 2.
Row 20 – Rep Row 2, fasten off and turn.
Row 21 – With pink Rep Row 2, fasten off and Do Not Turn.
With pink work 21 scs evenly spaced along each side edge and fasten off.
Row 1 – With white and ch 14, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across, ch 1 and turn. (13 scs)
Row 2-8 – Sc in each sc across, ch 1 and turn.
Row 9 – Sc in each of next 2 sc, ch 9 (for tissue opening), skip 9 scs, sc in each of remaining scs, ch 1 and turn.
Row 10 – Sc in each of next 2 sc, work 1 sc in each ch and remaining scs, ch 1 and turn. (13 scs)
Row 11-16 – Rep Row 2 and fasten off.
Row 17 – With pink sc in each sc across and fasten off.
With pink work 1 row of scs on opposite edge and fasten off.
With pink work 17 scs evenly spaced along both side edges and fasten off.
With white and right sides of pink rows facing you, whipstitch outside loops of sides together.
With white whipstitch top to sides as for sides.
Turn to opposite side for the cover.
Sew 1 flower to each side.
Sew 1 white bud to each top corner.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags