Thanks for signing up!
15 Crochet Leg Warmers
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When it comes to staying warm during the fall and winter, most people usually reach for the obvious essentials: scarves, hats, gloves, and mittens. But don't forget about leg warmers! This hot trend got it's start in the 80s; it's finally making a huge comeback, and we've got you covered. Stay warm and stylish all season long with your very own homemade crochet leg warmers.
Check out our new collection of these 15 Crochet Leg Warmers and get your closet ready for fall. Inside, you'll find crochet designs for the whole family. There are easy crochet leg warmer patterns for children, adults, and even your dog! Choose from a variety of sizes and styles below. Plus, you can make a pair of matching crochet arm warmers, too!
15 Crochet Leg Warmers
The fall and winter months are all about dressing in layers, which makes leg warmers an essential accessory to crochet. Leg warmers can easily be slipped on and off throughout the day if the weather changes. Slip your feet into any one of these crochet leg warmers to add a little bit of extra warmth (and style!) to any outfit. Leg warmers are one of the most stylish ways adults can accesorize their outfits for fall and winter months.
- Traditional Crochet Leg Warmers
- Brown Buttoned Leg Warmers
- Classic Legwarmers
- Sexy Legwarmers
- Knee High Legwarmers
Find even more crochet patterns for fall inside our free eBook, Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns.
Designed just for kids, this collection of crochet leg warmers includes the most adorable crochet patterns ever. You'll find free patterns not only for children and toddlers, but infants and babies, too. It's impossible to resist these miniature leg warmers. Leg warmers are a great way to keep your kids warm during the chilly winter months. The best thing about these patterns is that they are so cute and stylish, your kids won't mind wearing them. In fact, they might want to wear them all year-round!
- Munchkin Leg Warmers
- Baby Owl Leg Warmers and Hat Set
- Gingerbread Hat and Legwarmers Set
- Bubblegum Baby Leg Warmers
- Infant Leg Warmers
- NEW! Ribbon Stripe Leg Warmers
- NEW! Sweet Hearts Baby Leg Warmers Great for Valentine's Day!
Plus, don't miss our complete collection of crochet patterns for kids right here.
You'll find a great variety of cute patterns to crochet, such as the Puddle Jumper Boot Cuffs, and the Little Starlight Shawl (pictured at right).
Aside from the traditional leg warmers for adults and kids, there are even crochet leg warmers for pets! This collection of unique crochet patterns are certainly not your average crochet leg warmers. Be sure you check them out -- your dog will thank you!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags