Crocodile Flip Flops
By: Mary Kathryn Vaughn for What is Crochet Chiq?
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Dress up your feet this summer with these crochet Crocodile Flip Flops! If you have an extra pair of sandals lying around the house that need some love, follow this crochet pattern to upcycle them. This crochet pattern uses a vertical crocodile stitch.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 100 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Pretty Summer Skirt
- 18 Butterfly Crochet Patterns for Spring
- 1920s Fashion: 17 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Light Green Crochet Skirt
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags