FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Snow Bear Hooded Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Snow Bear Hooded Scarf is an adorable crochet scarf pattern for any adult or teenager. The scarf can be worn around the neck while the bear design can be worn as a hood. This is a great pattern for beginners. Stay nice and warm this winter season without sacrificing a bit of style. This particular crocheted scarf pattern looks just like something you would buy at the mall, so save your pennies and make your very own version!
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
See Debi's Designer Profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags