FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Simple Ruffle Scarf
By: Red Heart Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You will be amazed at how easy this Simple Ruffle Scarf is to make. It's seriously one of the quickest free crochet patterns ever. Use one skein of Red Heart Boutique Rigoletto yarn to complete this scarf. This super soft yarn has just the right amount of shimmer to make this scarf extra special. The fun, flirty ruffles make this fancy scarf the perfect spring accessory.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
The technique used to make this scarf does not allow us to give exact measurements.
Untwist yarn hank and lay out in a circle. Snip off string holding hank together. Wrap yarn loosely into a ball. Open up tube as you crochet spacing stitches two inches apart and working with the top two or three threads. Ends can be hidden when scarf is complete by turning under and stitching with needle and thread.
Row 1: Slip st in second ch from hook and each chain across.
Ch 1 and turn.
Repeat Row 1 until you have 3 to 4 inches of yarn remaining.
Turn under remaining end of yarn. Sew with needle and thread to secure. Repeat for beginning yarn end.
Check out Red Heart's company profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags