14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I love Halloween every year it comes around. The leaves have changed color and there are so many fun festive decorations at everyone's homes. There are so many Halloween decorating ideas out there it's ridiculous. So, of course, we've decided to add to this craziness by giving you a collection of 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween. Crocheting your own Halloween crafts is such an easy way to go and it'll save you money in the long run. Buying all your decor can get very expensive so you might as well find a way to be budget-friendly while showing off your crochet skills. Halloween pumpkin patterns are so cute, too; they can all have their own unique look.
Halloween crafts are the best when you can crochet them instead of buy them! Download our free eBook, 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet, to start working some up in advance.
14 Pumpkin Patterns:
Baskets of Pumpkins - Put a few on your window sills, a few in the kitchen and some on the fireplace mantel.
Crochet Beanie Baby Pumpkin - Dress your newborn in this cute hat to keep his head nice and warm.
Crocheted Easy Halloween Trio - Get the best of Halloween with pumpkin patterns, free witch patterns and a ghost all in one.
Adorable Doll Pumpkin Costume - Do you have an American Girl doll that you would love to dress up this Halloween? The crochet instructions provide a pattern for the hat, collar detail and costume itself.
Orange or Blue Pumpkin Pincushion - Just because the holiday colors for Halloween are usually a spooky black and orange doesn't mean you have to stick with that.
Pumpkin Goggles - If you don't want to go all out this year with costume-making then crochet these easy pumpkin goggles.
Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin - Make this Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin, a squash and a gourd for a fun centerpiece.
Pumpkin Towel Ring - When you're done using this towel ring for Halloween, you can flip it over for Thanksgiving as the face is only on one side!
Small and Large Pumpkin Boxes - Keep Halloween candy in these cute boxes, or use them simply as decor for your holiday table.
Mini Pumpkins - These are perfect for decorating outdoor porches and trees.
Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag - Make sure your kids get plenty of candy in this treat bag!
Autumn Vine Crochet Pumpkin - The vines make this crochet pumpkin more unique and interesting than others.
Pumpkin Crochet Coaster - Throw a party complete with crochet pumpkin coasters for everyone to use.
Perfect Pumpkin Tissue Box - Spice up that boring tissue box with a pumpkin disguise!
Find all of these pumpkin patterns and more in 133 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Spiderweb Halloween Hat
- Unbelievable No Crochet Witch Hat
- Hanging Halloween Spiderweb Wreath
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags