Psychedelic Mobius Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using multiple colors in a project can truly make that project come to life. This Psychedelic Mobius Cowl is so fun to look at. Learn how to crochet a cowl like this one and you'll want to make cowls forever.
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fun for Fall Girl's Crochet Purse
- Music Note Crochet Appliques
- Perfectly Pink Crochet Neck Warmer
- Pink Flower Crochet Shawl
- Wonderfully Wavy Dishcloth Pattern
- Beautiful Bubble Baby Booties
- Sweet as Candy Baby Bib
- Double Bow Crochet Headband
- Itty Bitty Bow Sandals Pattern
- Colorful Crochet Camera Strap