8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When I started crocheting ten years ago I had no idea how far it would take me. When I first learned it was just a fun way to pass time. Three years ago I decided to try teaching crochet via the internet, with YouTube being my main outlet. At first I was using an old digital camera. The quality and angle was poor but despite the lack of 'high-tech' aids I managed to create videos that people actually wanted to watch and learn from. Since then, my operation has become a little more sophisticated. I use a HD video camera on a tripod.
To date, I have over 400 video tutorials on my channel, bobwilson123. I start with basic stitches (taken slowly so someone new to the craft can pick it up) and moving on to more advanced patterns, most of which I have written and created myself. My fan base has grown to over 24,000 subscribers and over 10 million views! I have expanded my virtual fan base by adding a Facebook fan page called Bobwilson123 - YouTube Crochet Channel. The Facebook page is a wonderful place to go for inspiration and chat with like minded people. With over 8,500 people on the page, there is sure to be someone that can help if you ever get stuck with your crochet project.
I really enjoy sharing my skill and passion with as many people as I can. I can't believe I get to do this every day and have met many wonderful people through crochet, many of which have become great friends. I have to thank my best friend Lisa for teaching me how to crochet almost 11 years ago and my fiancé Kris, for all his support, as well as a few special ladies, who help me keep up with the 200+ flood of emails and fan mail I receive on a daily basis. You all know who you are. Without you all, I wouldn't be able to do what I do.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fields of Sunflowers Granny Square
- Monster Love Bugs
- Ribbed Baby Bonnet Cap
- Pretty Pineapple Dishcloth
- Teeny Toddler Top
- Hanging Crochet Towel Topper
- Earth Day Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Boy's Crochet Sweater & Pants Set
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl
- Lucky Crochet Clover