8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm a wife, a mother of four, I believe all glasses are half full and I love to be happy! I definitely have a couple crafty bones in my body but as far as crafting goes (and it goes pretty far), crocheting has really taken the #1 spot.
In 2008, I started designing and selling crochet patterns on etsy, under the name Mamachee. Since then, my hobby has become my job and I can't imagine a better job to have. Along the way, I started two blogs: EASY and CrochetForFree. Easy is more of a personal blog where I share inspirational photos, craft projects, updates on what I'm working on, and giveaways. CrochetForFree is an all crochet site where I organize all my favorite free and for sale crochet patterns for all over the internet.
I give my life two thumbs up and a high five!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns