8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm a wife, a mother of four, I believe all glasses are half full and I love to be happy! I definitely have a couple crafty bones in my body but as far as crafting goes (and it goes pretty far), crocheting has really taken the #1 spot.
In 2008, I started designing and selling crochet patterns on etsy, under the name Mamachee. Since then, my hobby has become my job and I can't imagine a better job to have. Along the way, I started two blogs: EASY and CrochetForFree. Easy is more of a personal blog where I share inspirational photos, craft projects, updates on what I'm working on, and giveaways. CrochetForFree is an all crochet site where I organize all my favorite free and for sale crochet patterns for all over the internet.
I give my life two thumbs up and a high five!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders