8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm a wife, a mother of four, I believe all glasses are half full and I love to be happy! I definitely have a couple crafty bones in my body but as far as crafting goes (and it goes pretty far), crocheting has really taken the #1 spot.
In 2008, I started designing and selling crochet patterns on etsy, under the name Mamachee. Since then, my hobby has become my job and I can't imagine a better job to have. Along the way, I started two blogs: EASY and CrochetForFree. Easy is more of a personal blog where I share inspirational photos, craft projects, updates on what I'm working on, and giveaways. CrochetForFree is an all crochet site where I organize all my favorite free and for sale crochet patterns for all over the internet.
I give my life two thumbs up and a high five!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Cross Double Crochet Stitches
- Pretty Pebble Stitch
- Learn How to Wattle Stitch
- Trendy Trinity Stitch
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch
- Bumpy Textured Granule Stitch
- Four Point Star Stitch
- Unique Crochet Tread Stitch
- How to Crochet the Basketweave Stitch
- Third Dimension Crochet Stitch