8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm a wife, a mother of four, I believe all glasses are half full and I love to be happy! I definitely have a couple crafty bones in my body but as far as crafting goes (and it goes pretty far), crocheting has really taken the #1 spot.
In 2008, I started designing and selling crochet patterns on etsy, under the name Mamachee. Since then, my hobby has become my job and I can't imagine a better job to have. Along the way, I started two blogs: EASY and CrochetForFree. Easy is more of a personal blog where I share inspirational photos, craft projects, updates on what I'm working on, and giveaways. CrochetForFree is an all crochet site where I organize all my favorite free and for sale crochet patterns for all over the internet.
I give my life two thumbs up and a high five!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband