Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted By: DRG
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Everything Crochet is exactly what you need in your crochet book collection. This is the must-have reference book for the serious crocheter. When you see a thick book like this one, you know it's going to be filled with amazing things.
Within this book you'll learn how to read patterns, work with multiples, substitute yarns, master seaming, enlarge patterns and much more! You can also learn how to crochet with special hooks, add professional touches to your finished projects and do special techniques such as felting, mosaic crochet, Swedish embroidery and even the much debated crocheting with pet hair.
This one-of-a-kind crochet book is the place you can continuously refer back to for all the answers to your questions. The book starts out with stitch basics for those just learning to crochet or those who need a refresher course. It then leads into weights and measurements, reading patterns, special helps and so on. This book even teaches kids to crochet! The patterns provided in this book come with fabulously colorful photos and charts (if needed). This truly is the one book you need to add to your collection if you don't already have it. They always say "you learn something new every day".
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute Crochet Amigurumi Crab
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket
- Princess Charlotte's Christening Gown and Crochet Bonnet
- Crochet Dress-Up
- Wildflower Shoulder Crochet Bag
- Baby Octopus Crochet Amigurumi
- Little Lamb Crochet Bib
- Heather Rose Crochet Turban
- Fuzzy Crochet Bonnet
- Icicle Cuffs Crochet Pattern