Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted By: DRG
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Everything Crochet is exactly what you need in your crochet book collection. This is the must-have reference book for the serious crocheter. When you see a thick book like this one, you know it's going to be filled with amazing things.
Within this book you'll learn how to read patterns, work with multiples, substitute yarns, master seaming, enlarge patterns and much more! You can also learn how to crochet with special hooks, add professional touches to your finished projects and do special techniques such as felting, mosaic crochet, Swedish embroidery and even the much debated crocheting with pet hair.
This one-of-a-kind crochet book is the place you can continuously refer back to for all the answers to your questions. The book starts out with stitch basics for those just learning to crochet or those who need a refresher course. It then leads into weights and measurements, reading patterns, special helps and so on. This book even teaches kids to crochet! The patterns provided in this book come with fabulously colorful photos and charts (if needed). This truly is the one book you need to add to your collection if you don't already have it. They always say "you learn something new every day".
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No Name Crochet Scarf
- How to Cross Double Crochet Stitches
- Pretty Pebble Stitch
- Learn How to Wattle Stitch
- Trendy Trinity Stitch
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch
- Bumpy Textured Granule Stitch
- Four Point Star Stitch
- Unique Crochet Tread Stitch
- How to Crochet the Basketweave Stitch