8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
13 Bathroom Rug Crochet Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Shopping for a bath mat or rug can be a pain. The ones that match your bathroom are usually too expensive, and you end up buying one that's not even safe for the dryer. If you're already crocheting your own afghans and other home accents, why not crochet a bath rug too? When making something is the best option, it's nice to have some projects to choose from. Here are 13 free crochet rug patterns to help you learn how to crochet a rug for your bathroom!
Crochet Bath Mats Table of Contents
Traditional Bath Mats
Children's Bath Mats
These are the most gorgeous bathroom rug patterns you'll ever find. Your family will be so impressed; they won't believe you that you didn't buy them from a store!
- Bath Set: In addition to the free bath mat pattern, this project includes a srubby and tub back pad pattern too.
- Vintage Bath Set: Make a bath mat from a vintage pattern with a sophisticated matching toilet seat cover.
- Ripple Bathroom Set: To give your bathroom the wow factor, crochet your own ripple bathroom set featuring black and white zig-zag details.
Forget the flowers and frills. Sometimes all you want is a classic bathroom rug for your home. Use whatever colors match your bathroom decor for these bathroom rug crochet patterns.
- Rug with Ridges: If you're a beginner crocheter, start here! The rug with ridges is as simple as crochet rug projects come.
- Handicrafter Cotton Bath Mat: This bath mat is made with high-quality cotton to keep your toes warm and dry when you get out of the tub.
- Crochet Bathroom Rug: Another beginner crochet project, this rug even has fringe on the edges!
- Hearth Rug: The Hearth Rug goes great in front of a fireplace, but it'll warm up any bathroom too.
- Crochet Natural Stripes Rug: The neutral colors in this rug give any bathroom a clean, contemporary vibe.
Whether or not your kids have their very own bathroom, these bathroom rug crochet patterns are so cute! They would even look great in their bedroom or play room.
- Crochet Checkerboard Rug: Try another fabulous rug pattern. Your kids will love playing checkers with this design!
- Pretty Bathmat: Colorful, interlocking medallions make this rug a fun option for a child's bathroom.
- Bachelor's Button Rug: The blue and white circle motifs in this mat mimic the bubbles in your child's bathtub.
- Accent Rug: This rug pattern is both easy and colorful, perfect for the beginner crocheter whose kids love color.
- Nutcracker Rug: Kids will love this fun, festive pattern for the holidays.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband