By: Ro Cafaro by Head Hugger
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
As you can see, this baby Crochet Cap is small enough to fit a doll. Surely that means it can fit your newborn just as perfectly. You can adjust the size to fit your infant or toddler if you want as well. This crochet hat can be worn over the ears in winter to keep away the chill, or as a stylish cap any season of the year because of its unique shape.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags