By: Planet M Files
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hats aren't just for wearing--they make great decorations too! This crochet Pilgrim Hat is the perfect crochet project for Thanksgiving. Make it a hat for an amigurumi animal, or make a bunch to use as cute table decorations or place holders. If you want to be super crafty, you could tack some name tags on to them. Set them at each place at the table for everyone as a little crochet Thanksgiving gift.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags