Thanks for signing up!
Easy Lace Triangle Shawl
By: Lion Brand Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Easy Lace Triangle Shawl is the perfect addition to any woman's wardrobe. It's an easy crochet pattern to complete using Lion Brand DaVinci yarn in any color of your choice. This stylish shawl can be worn any time of the year because it's great for cool summer nights or brisk autumn mornings. Super bulky yarn and a large hook make this a quick crochet pattern to add to your wardrobe.
Crochet Hook: Q or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Lion Brand Da Vinci Yarn: Oceania, 6 balls
- Lion Brand Crochet Hook - Size Q-19
- Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles
About 50 x 34 in. (127 x 86.5 cm)
1. A large hook is used to create a lacy effect.
2. Shawl is worked in one piece, beg at lower point.
3. Increases are worked in every row to shape Shawl.
Row 1: Work 2 dc in 4th ch from hook (beg ch counts as first dc).
Row 2: Ch 1, turn, 2 sc in first st, sc in next st, 2 sc in top of turning ch - 5 sc at the end of this row.
Row 3: Ch 3 (counts as first dc in this row and in all following rows), turn, sk first sc, 2 dc in each sc across to last sc, dc in last sc - 8 dc.
Row 4: Ch 1, turn, 2 sc in first dc, ch 1, sk next dc, sc in next sp between sts, *ch 1, sk next 2 dc, sc in next sp between sts; rep from * to last 2 sts (one dc and turning ch), ch 1, sk next dc, 2 sc in top of turning ch - 7 sc and 4 ch-1 sps.
Row 5: Ch 3, turn, sk first sc, skipping all ch-sps, work 2 dc in each sc across to last sc, dc in last sc - 12 dc.
Row 6: Rep Row 4 - 9 sc and 6 ch-1 sps.
Rows 7-36: Rep Rows 5 and 6 fifteen times-39 sc and 36 ch-1 sps. Do not fasten off.
Ch 1, turn, sc in each sc and ch-1 sp across the top edge of Shawl; sc evenly spaced along diagonal side edge of Shawl, work 3 sc in point, sc evenly spaced along other diagonal side edge of Shawl; join with sl st in first sc. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
For help getting started on this easy crochet pattern, watch this video by Lion Brand Yarn to learn how to crochet the chain stitch.
Visit Lion Brand Yarn's Company Profile for more free crochet patterns and video tutorials.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags