Thanks for signing up!
Everlasting Flower Pot Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a touch of crochet to your garden this year with this Everlasting Flower Pot Cozy. This is a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete. It also makes a great homemade gift idea for friends, teachers, and neighbors. After you buy the ceramic flower pot, potting soil, begonia flower, and crochet supplies, this project will only cost you less than $3. The crocheted bird applique adds a cute decorative touch that's perfect for springtime.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 100 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- Pretty Summer Skirt
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Light Green Crochet Skirt
- 18 Butterfly Crochet Patterns for Spring
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 1920s Fashion: 17 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags