8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Since winter is upon us, I've been seeing more and more crochet one skein wonders, bulky crochet hats, scarves, and glorious patterns. It's very important to protect yourself against the cold blistering weather that can easily make you shiver just thinking about it. As the end of the year comes to a close, you'll definitely need some of these crochet one skein wonders.
I enjoy the bulky crochet patterns, especially the bulky crochet scarf patterns that work up quickly. Have you checked out the Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf yet? This is one of my original patterns that uses bulky yarn; great for winter weather! Now that I've got you thinking about what's to come this winter, let's see what one skein crochet projects we have, along with crochet hat patterns and scarves.
Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves Table of Contents
Check out more scarves in our free eBook, Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More.
Don't you just love all those one skein crochet projects you can make? Nothing beats making an entire project that calls for just one skein; I love it! It's always so comforting and you feel accomplished to know you made one small thing into something fabulous.
- One Skein Wrap
- One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat
- Asymmetry Scarf Using One Skein
- Slip N Go Scarf
- Stashbuster Crochet Scarf
- Parisian Ruffle Scarf
- Single Skein Baby Beanie
Crochet hat patterns will always be around for you to have, but it's worth knowing that you made it with your own hands that make it so satisfying. Bulky crochet hats are fun to work up during the winter months because they work up so quickly.
- Easy Baby Flopsy Hat
- A Colorful Crochet Hat
- Tezzie Hat
- Reversible Crochet Brioche Hat
- Hello Kitty Earflap Child Hat
- Bobble Poof Earflap Hat
- Butterfly Stitch Beanie
- Stylish Eskimo Baby Hat
Do you just love hat patterns? Check out The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Hat Patterns: 137 Crochet Beanie Patterns, Animal Hats, and More.
The great thing about scarves these days is you can wear them with just about any outfit, during any season of the year. Bulky crochet scarf patterns can be worn during the winter, but now you can wear light, fashion scarves during the spring and summer. Most of the patterns you're about to endure are bulky crochet scarves, but some can be made year round. You can always make a bulky scarf with a lightweight yarn to change it up.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Crochet Bible Cover
- Survival Bracelets
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- DIY Maternity Sash
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- "Make Me Smile" Photo Prop
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags