Fingerless Minion Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make these Fingerless Minion Mitts for the Despicable Me fan in your life. This is a fairly easy crochet pattern to work up that uses the magic circle. Crochet fingerless gloves are great for the winter months because your hands will be kept warm while your fingers are free to do other things like sip your coffee, drive your car, or work on that crochet project you just can't put down. Both kids and adults alike will love wearing these minion mitts around town.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags