FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
15 Free Crochet Bag Patterns
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free crochet bag patterns are great to have on-hand because they truly are what every girl needs. A hand bag or a shoulder bag holds all the necessities a woman needs. Here you can find some great patterns for just that purpose. Homemade crocheted bags can come in all shapes and sizes; you can make them with any kind of yarn including felted yarn. Whatever look you're going for, I'm sure we can find just the pattern for you.
Check out our entire collection of crochet bags, backpacks, clutches, and totes for a whole variety of crochet bag patterns. Scroll down for a few of our favorites that we know you will love just as much as we do!
Find a few of these bags and plenty more by downloading our free eBook, How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags.
15 Free Crochet Bag Patterns:
- Colorful Paolo Purse- Not only can this Italian designer bag hold all your small necessities, but it can hold your crochet hooks as well.
- Tunisian Stitch Cell Phone Bag- Make beach time convenient with this perfect little bag for essentials.
- Crochet Dress Bag- This reminds me of Christmastime and all those little girls wearing their poofy red velvet dresses with the white fur trim.
- Sturdy Errands Bag- It's just a nice, simple pattern that is perfect for all your grocery needs as it's nice and sturdy.
- Floral Striped Purse- This is a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete that is just the right size to carry all of your daily essentials.
- Crocheted Produce Bag: Go to the store for all your grocery shopping and bring your own bag.
- Fringed Purse: Throw it over your shoulder and go out in style with this one.
- Summer Purse: This intermediate pattern has two pockets for holding all your little trinkets.
- Lilac Meadows Hobo Bag: This crochet pattern incorporates the perfect amount of flowers to give it a feminine look.
- Sparkly Chevron Bag: This is a great accessory for special occasions such as New Year's Eve and birthday celebrations.
- Grocery Tote Bag: This stretchy crocheted bag is perfect for toting home your groceries.
- Reusable Crocheted Grocery Bag: This eco-friendly crochet pattern is great to take with you to the farmer's market, grocery store, or even to the mall.
- Crochet Rice Bag: A unique bag that helps you relax on those days where stress seems overwhelming.
- Grab N Go Bag: Big and roomy, this is a versatile bag that's great for everyday use.
- Helping Hands Garden Tote: Gardening has never been so easy with the fun crochet tote bag!
If you are looking for even more crochet bag patterns, check out our collection of 30 Free Crochet Patterns for Bags!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags