Thanks for signing up!
Vibrant Party Owls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Owls are a popular craze yet again and we can see why. It's time to party it up with these Vibrant Party Owls because you know they'll be a hoot. Three brands of yarn are used in bright neon crochet colors, which makes this design fantastic. Each body part is worked up separately, but if you know how to single crochet, double crochet and half double crochet then you should have no problem working up these cuties. Make one or make a nest-full; the more the merrier. You, any adult, or any child is bound to fall in love.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband